Distilled from the Lavender floral water benefits at the highest level of purity to ensure a 100% pure, premium hydrosol that is lab tested Hydrosols are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process occurs. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are gentle enough to be used directly on the skin and can be used on children Lavender Pure Hydrosol is an amazing replacement for the distilled water in a DIY lotion recipe! This hydrosol is gentle enough to be used to soothe a baby’s bottom when dealing with occasional redness in the diaper area. For a relaxing atmosphere use Lavender Pure Hydrosol to mist linens, furniture, and pillows. Especially useful before bedtime to help unwind and relax from a busy day. It can be used for any type of hair. When massaged into the scalp, it can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
Chiltan Pure Lavender Floral Water [Toner]
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
• Reduce Acne • Heal Burns
• Glowing Skin • Treat Skin
• Anti Acne • Treats Eczema
• Control Hair Loss • Can Detoxify
• Promotes Sleeping • 150ml
- Additional information
- How to Use
- Read in Urdu
- Nutrition Facts
Lavender Floral Water Benefits
1. Maintains The pH Balance Of Your Skin
The pH of your skin falls in between 4.5 to 6.2, making it slightly acidic. The excessive use of soaps, facial cleansers, and products can disrupt this balance and lead to the growth of bacteria, resulting in issues such as acne. With a pH level of 5.5, lavender floral water for skin helps balance out the disruption by bringing your skin pH levels back to normal.
2. Curbs Acne
Lavender floral water for skin helps remove the excess oils from your face. It also helps discourage the growth of acne-causing bacteria with its pH balancing properties. This helps reduce acne while controlling future breakouts.
3. Tones Your Skin
While most of us are aware of the importance of the CTM (cleansing, toning, moisturizing) routine, we tend to neglect the toning part. What most people don’t realize is that it is one of the most crucial parts of any skincare routine. Toning helps remove residual dirt and oils, preparing your skin for optimal hydration. Lavender floral water for skin is an excellent toner, thanks to its pH balancing properties. It helps remove oils and dirt from your skin, preparing it for skin treatments that are to follow.
4. Hydrates Your Skin
A common misconception when it comes to the use of toners is that they dry out your skin. This is not true when you are using natural and mild ingredients such as pure lavender floral water for skin. Lavender floral water helps freshen up your skin by settling into your pores and providing it with mild hydration. This goes a long way when it comes to improving the texture of your skin. The best part is that the ingredient is super easy to spritz on whenever your skin starts to feel dehydrated.
5. Reduces Puffiness
Lavender floral water for skin anti-inflammatory and cooling properties not only leaves your skin feeling refreshed but it also tackles puffiness, especially under your eyes. By simply placing two cotton pads saturated with cold lavender floral water for skin over your eyes, you can tackle puffiness within minutes.
6. Suits Sensitive Skin
Because of how mild this natural ingredient is, it perfectly suits sensitive skin. The water helps soothe redness and irritation with its anti-inflammatory properties. The best part is that it has no side effects.
7. Slows Aging
Your skin ages faster because of exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun, due to the use of products laden with harsh chemicals, stress, an unhealthy lifestyle, and pollution. All of these factors assist the generation of free radicals that damage your skin. Lavender floral water for skin high antioxidant content helps tackle this by neutralizing the free radicals and keeping your skin healthy.
8. Soothes Skin Conditions
If you are suffering from a skin condition such as eczema or psoriasis, pure lavender floral water for skin can help. The ingredient’s cooling properties coupled with its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the irritation and aggravation caused by such skin conditions.
9. Refreshes Your Skin
Carrying a spray bottle filled with lavender floral water for skin in your bag is the best way to ensure that your skin feels fresh all through the day. Not only does the water help keep your skin hydrated but it also works as a face mist and makeup setter that keeps your skin feeling fresh and supple for long hours.
10. Soothes Sunburns
Lavender floral water for skin helps soothe and heal sunburns with its cooling properties. If you ever forget your sunblock and end up with a nasty burn, lavender floral water for skin can help soothe your skin while accelerating the healing process.
Recipes Of Lavender Floral Water
USING LAVENDER Floral Water IN A DIFFUSER: GET BETTER SLEEP
When diffused, Lavender Floral Water soothing fragrance can relieve headaches and nausea, and it can promote more natural breathing by working as a decongestant. It can deodorise a room, linens, or the body. It’s calming, soothing quality is known to promote rest, helping it to treat anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Although diffusing is now commonly associated with electric diffusers, homemade natural sprays and reed diffusers can also be used.
Both Chamomile and Lavender have scents that are considered relaxing. Because Lavender also repelled bedbugs and lice, it was stuffed into individual pockets that were sewn into nightcaps. These days, ‘dream pillows’ are often stuffed with Lavender, Chamomile, and Hops and can be tucked under pillowcases. The following is a recipe for a spray, which may be easier to make and use:
- LAVENDER DIFFUSER BLEND TO INDUCE SLEEP
|Chamomile Essential Oil||1 drop|
|Lavender Floral Water||9 drops|
|Neroli / Vetiver Essential Oil||3 drops|
|Sweet Orange Essential Oil||2 drops|
These oils can be used in a spray bottle, an electric diffuser, or a reed diffuser; however, the water-to-oil ratios will vary, depending on the method of diffusion and the water capacity of the electronic diffuser. Follow the instructions below is using a spray bottle.
- Put oils into a small spray bottle and fill with 60 ml / 2 oz. Distilled water.
- Shake the bottle to combine the blend thoroughly.
- Spray over the bed or onto pillows just before bedtime.
- LAVENDER DIFFUSER BLENDS TO IMPROVE SLEEP
|Lavender Floral Water||4 drops|
|Bergamot Essential Oil||3 drops|
|Lavender Floral Water||4 drops|
|Bergamot Essential Oil||1 drop|
|Patchouli Essential Oil||1 drop|
|Ylang-ylang Essential Oil||1 drop|
- Add the essential oil blends to an electric diffuser.
SOURCE: 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy by Carol Schiller & David Schiller
USING LAVENDER Floral Water IN A MASSAGE: RELIEVE STRESS & PAIN
Lavender Floral Water can relieve various types of pain, such as pain associated with improper digestion, wounds, bloating, muscle aches, joint pains, backaches, and sprains. Diluting it with a carrier oil and using it in a massage can stimulate the intestinal movement that prompts the gastric fluids required for proper digestion. This can help relieve stomach pain, flatulence, vomiting, and diarrhoea. Inhaling the aroma of massage oil that is infused with the soothing scent of Lavender Floral Water will also ease the emotional pain associated with stress and depression, allowing the user also to relax mentally.
- LAVENDER MASSAGE BLEND FOR STRESS RELIEF
|Carrier Oil (Sweet Almond, Avocado, or Grape Seed suggested)||7 t.|
|Bergamot Essential Oil||5 drops|
|Mandarin Essential Oil||4 drops|
|Lavender Floral Water||4 drops|
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||3 drops|
- Mix the essential oils inside a dark glass or PET plastic bottle.
- Dilute the blend by adding the carrier oil.
- Massage onto chest for comforting and penetrating warmth.
- LAVENDER MASSAGE BLEND FOR MUSCLE PAIN
|Carrier Oil||4 t.|
|Lavender Floral Water||2 drops|
|Rosemary Essential Oil||2 drops|
- Mix the essential oils in a dark glass or PET plastic bottle.
- Dilute the blend by adding the carrier oil.
- Massage gently onto the body for pain relief.
USING LAVENDER Water IN A BATH: RELIEVE STRESS AND COLD
When used in a bath, Lavender Floral Water stimulates the body’s immune function through its anti-microbial properties, which can combat the harmful effects of contaminants on the skin by inhibiting bacterial growth and reproduction. Inhaling the fragrance of bathwater scented with Lavender Floral Water, which shows anti-inflammatory activity, can relieve inflammation that causes not only a sore body but also sinus pressure and headaches. Its decongestant and expectorant properties make Lavender Floral Water beneficial for reducing or relieving respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and the flu. It does this by loosening phlegm and mucus in the nose and throat to facilitate their elimination. Its anti-bacterial activity fights respiratory infections and inflammation from ailments such as bronchitis, laryngitis, and tonsillitis.
Adding Epsom salts to a bath boosts circulation and relieves a tired and aching body of pain, joint inflammation, and abdominal cramps. Soaking in a salt bath with Lavender relieves tension in the body as well as tension headaches. Sore feet can also find relief from bathing in this therapeutic and stimulating combination that additionally helps detoxify the body and improve digestion.
- LAVENDER BATH BLEND FOR COLD AND PAIN RELIEF
|Carrier Oil (Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil suggested)||4 fl. oz. (125ml)|
|Lavender Essential Floral Water||10 drops|
|Frankincense Essential Oil||5 drops|
|Marjoram Essential Oil||5 drops|
|Cedarwood Essential Oil||1 drop|
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a dark glass or PET plastic bottle.
- Pour into a warm bath.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly into bathwater.
- Soak in the bath.
- Store remaining oil in a cool, dark place outside of the bathroom, which can become humid.
- LAVENDER AND BATH SALT BLEND FOR BODY ACHES
|10-by-10-inch square of muslin/cheesecloth/toe of a nylon stocking||1|
|Lavender Buds||1 cup|
|Lavender Floral Water||20 drops|
|String/Yarn||Long enough to tie around a small pouch and hang from bathtub tub into bathwater|
|Epsom Salt or Dead Sea Salt||1 cup|
|Baking Soda (Optional)||½ cup|
- Place Lavender buds in the centre of cloth/toe of the stocking.
- Add the essential oil to the buds one drop at a time.
- Gather all the material to create a loose pouch and tie together with the string/yarn.
- Run the bathwater and pour the salt and baking soda directly under the running water so ensure they dissolve.
USING LAVENDER Floral Water IN COSMETICS: SOOTHE INFLAMMATION AND ITCHING
Used in a moisturising cosmetic product such as a cream, lotion, or even in a facial steam, Lavender Floral Water detoxifies, unclogs, tones, and brightens the skin, relieves itching, and can help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. In facial steams, the steam facilitates the decongestion of the nasal passages caused by allergies, colds, or flu symptoms. The soothing and stimulating aroma not only reduces anxiety, fatigue, and stress but also leaves a fresh, clean scent in the home.
By adding moisture to the skin, the cicatrizant properties of Lavender Floral Water facilitate the soothing of skin that needs healing due to dryness, burns, cuts, scrapes, or other damage. Lavender Floral Water also fights the look of ageing by smoothing the look of wrinkles and boosting circulation, which nourishes and oxygenates the skin to keep it looking healthy and rejuvenated.
- LAVENDER BLEND FOR A FACIAL STEAM
|Distilled water||3 cups|
|Lavender Floral Water||4 drops|
|Geranium Essential Oil||3 drops|
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Boil 3 cups of distilled or purified water.
- Remove the water from the heat and allow it to cool in a bowl for 5 minutes.
- Add the essential oils to the water and stir.
- Place the bowl somewhere stable and comfortable where you can sit for 10 minutes.
- Drape a large bath towel over your head, shoulders, and the bowl.
- Lean over the bowl with your face 10-12 inches away from the water, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and relax.
- Ensure that your eyes are closed during the entire steam, as the oils may irritate open eyes.
Lavender Floral Water is known to condition hair and control hair loss effectively. This is due in part to its anti-depressant and sedative properties, which are beneficial for alleviating the stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia with which hair loss is commonly associated. By diluting Lavender Floral Water in a natural shampoo and regularly massaging it into the scalp, the increased blood circulation will enhance hair growth, condition the hair, treat dandruff and lice, and strengthen hair while improving a negative mindset.
- LAVENDER AND SANDALWOOD CONDITIONING SHAMPOO
|Shampoo Base||100 ml|
|Sandalwood Essential Oil||10 drops|
|Lavender Floral Water||6 drops|
|Ylang Ylang Essential Oil||4 drops|
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a clean, dark container.
- Use a small dab to lather hair, then rinse.
- Repeat, if necessary.
- Follow up with a conditioner or rinse.
- HERBS AND OILS FOR MORE BEAUTIFUL HAIR
Sometimes a little extra help is needed to keep hair beautiful, especially during harsh weather and times of stress. The following are some ideas to inspire self-pampering. Heavier oils can be cut with a bit of Glycerine if preferred.
Carrier Oils that have proven to be excellent for hot-oil treatments are:
- Argan Oil (for all hair types and beautiful hair)
- Avocado Oil (for dry hair – very heavy – blend a minimal amount of other oils or glycerine)
- Calendula Herbal Oil
- Coconut Oil (for greasy hair)
- Jojoba Oil (for all hair types and beautiful hair)
- Oat Oil (for seborrhea – very heavy – blend a minimal amount with other oils or glycerine)
- Olive Oil (for dark hair – very heavy – mix a minimal amount with other oils or glycerine)
Essential Oils that may be blended include:
- Chamomile (for beautiful hair, and blonde hair)
- Chilli (for hair loss)
- Cinnamon Bark (for red and auburn hair)
- Clove Bud (for auburn hair)
- Lavender (for all hair types)
- Rosemary (for dark hair, and thinning grey hair)
- Sage (for dark hair)
- Thyme (for dark hair)
- Gently heat 4 T. of the chosen Carrier Oil.
- Remove from heat and add 30 drops of the chosen Essential Oil(s).
- Massage sparingly into dry hair, focusing primarily on the ends. Massage into scalp, if it is scorched.
- Wrap hair with plastic wrap then wraps over this with a towel.
- Leave in for at least 1 hour.
- Shampoo well, repeating if necessary, then condition as usual.
- If there is enough oil left for another treatment, store in a clean container and refrigerate.
How to Use
(Skin)Spray the toner all over your skin (Keep away from eyes), let it dry (No wipes or towels require) and see a noticeably rejuvenated skin.
(Hair)Spray in your hair overnight and rinse in the morning.
:جلد کے لیے
ٹو نر کو جلد پر لگائیں (آ نکھوں سے دور رکھیں) اور خشک ھو نے دیں(تو لیہ استعمال کر نے کی ضرروت نہیں) ۔
:بالوں کے لیے
ساری رات ٹونر بالوں پر لگا رہنے دیں صبح کے وقت دھو لیں
Read in Urdu
Ingredients Of Lavender Floral Water
Nutrition Facts Of Lavender Floral Water
|Nutritional value per 100 g|
|Dietary Fiber||— g|
|Vitamin A||— %|
|Vitamin C||— %|
|*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.|