WEIGHT: 150 Grams
The easiest way of relishing mouth-watering Kabuli Pulao, the national dish of Afghanistan, an ethereal mixture of rice and lamb meat, redolent of sweet and warming spices is in your hands now.
- Green Cardamom
- White Cumin
- Star Anise
- Red Chilli
- Black Pepper
- Refined Sugar
- Refined Salt
- Boil 1 kg meat (Lamb/Mutton/Beef) till it reaches the tender zone. Take out the meat from the pot.
- Now add more water in the stock (stock and water together should be 2 kg), 1.5 cup of cooking oil, tendered meat, 1 kg rice (soaked in water before) and Grans Kabuli Pulao Masala in it.
- Cook it on full flame till the rice tenders and ¼ of the water is left.
- Add 250 gms of raisins in the rice, slow down the flame and cover the pot with a lid for 15 minutes.
- Now put a flat iron pan (tawa) on the slower flame and put the pot over it for almost 30 minutes.
Note: Add 60gms of Grans Kabuli Pulao Masala in 1 kg rice and 1 kg meat.