The next generation Daily Repair Moisturizer has a powerful blend of hydroxytyrosol + lecithin, minerals, vitamins and amino acids providing moisture to the skin leaving a radiant-looking complexion.
A lipid-replenishing botanical blend of advanced Swiss bio-actives clinically proven to have better hydration than hyaluronic acid and glycerin.
Targets: Dullness, dehydration, uneven skin tone, dark spots
“I love the Daily Repair Moisturizer because it just sinks into my skin, but packs a punch when it comes to keeping my skin moisturized. It leaves no residue, and my skin just feels and looks better every time I use it.”
- Renews: Lecithin firms the appearance of the skin
- Rebalances: Olive Leaf Extract moisturizes the skin so that complexion looks revitalized
- Relieves: Natural Vitamin E relieves dry skin through hydration
- Replenishes: Black Oats supports the skin‘s own natural moisturizing factor (NMF) by hydrating the skin.
- Brightens: Daisy Flower evens out skin tone appearance and reduces the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Plumps: Argan, Prickly Pear and Nigella oils firms the appearance of the skin
In the AM after cleansing, massage a few pumps of product in circular movements and upward motion against gravity. Let emulsion sink in fully before using sunscreen or makeup. Follow with the Antioxidant Booster.
Purified Water/Aqua/Eau, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, *Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, *Jojoba Esters, *Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, *Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, *Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, *Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, *Avena Strigosa Seed (Black Oats) Extract, *Lecithin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2 Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, *Cellulose, *Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Gellan Gum, *Potassium Sorbate, *Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.