Hand Sanitizer to help prevent Coronavirus:
Using hand sanitizer is one of the most effective ways to protect yourself from the coronavirus — but only if you’ve been applying it correctly.
The effectiveness of hand sanitizer depends on multiple factors, including the manner in which the product is applied (e.g., the quantity used, duration of exposure, frequency of use) and whether the specific infectious agents present on the person’s hands are susceptible to the active ingredient in the product.
In general, alcohol-based hand sanitizers, if rubbed thoroughly over finger and hand surfaces for a period of 30 to 20 seconds, followed by complete air-drying, effectively reduce 99% population of bacteria, fungi, germ`s spores and viruses including Covid-19.
Sanitizers are 99.9 % effective at killing germs. Soap is not nearly as effective (especially when used improperly), and it can only be used when water is available. More abrasive varieties of soap can also damage the skin unless used in combination with a moisturizer.
While our hand sanitizer contains at least 75% alcohol. But if you’re in a situation where you can’t easily wash your hands, then hand sanitizers are a viable option.
Due to Fears of the Coronavirus, many of these products are quickly selling out or appearing at prices well above market retail. But the Chiltanpure is one of the famous Company that provides the sanitizer at a reasonable price. Even this product a common person can easily buy.
The Proper way to apply Hand Sanitizer:
- Make sure all organic matter like dirt and grease are removed from your hands.
- Apply a dime-size amount to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of both hands, including between your fingers and up around your fingertips and nails. Rub hands together for 30 seconds to allow your hands to completely absorb the product and the hand sanitizer to completely dry. Don’t touch food or anything until your hands are dry.
How it works:
- Waterless hand sanitizer provides several advantages over hand-washing with soap and water. However, they are not effective if organic matter (dirt, food, or other material) is visible on hands.
- Benefits of waterless hand sanitizer:
- Require less time than hand washing
- Act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
- Are more accessible than sinks
- Reduce bacterial counts on hands
- Do not promote antimicrobial resistance
- Are less irritating to the skin than soap and water
- Some can even improve the condition of the skin