Distilled from the Chamomile flower water t at the highest level of purity to ensure a 100% pure, premium hydrosol that is lab tested. Hydrosols are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process occurs. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are gentle enough to be used directly on the skin and can be used on children. Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is known for its calming properties. It is very calming and soothing to the skin and can be used on both children and adults to soothe when irritation occurs. When applied over the skin, it can provide a comforting and moisturizing effect that feels amazing. Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is the ideal hydrosol for baby care. Mist on baby’s bedding to promote calmness and is gentle enough to use on a baby’s bottom for occasional irritation in the diaper area. Chamomile floral water is the best toner for skin which helps to soothe scalp irritation and nourishes your hair.
Following are benefits of Chamomile Floral Water:
- Chamomile floral water should be anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antispasmodic, balancing (to the nervous system), calming, cicatrizant, uplifting, anti-infectious, antiviral and slightly decongestant.
- An excellent skin cleanser: It is used widely in skin care and is said to be a good all-in-one make up remover, skin cleanser, and toner. It can be used on all skin types, however, if you have dry skin it is best to mix it with Lavender floral water for long-term use.
- Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is anti-inflammatory for the skin and can be used for acne and eczema. Soothes burns, blisters, insect bites and is very good for dry and itchy skin, eases puffiness.
- Refreshing Chamomile floral water Hydrosol can be used for a variety of health benefits. It is cooling and antiseptic, it can be sprayed directly on wounds and skin infections. It is clarifying and calming as a refreshing spray. It is cooling in nature and can be used with a compress on the forehead during fevers.
- Soothing and Relaxing. Ideal as a facial or hair toner and for the soothing irritated skin. It can be added to bath water or used as a calming bedding/pillow spray. Also good for homemade wipes for babies and young children as it is gentle on the hands, face and sore bottoms!
- Chamomile floral water has been used traditionally as a hair rinse to lighten it. It has also been used as a mouthwash to treat mouth ulcers and gum disease.
- It is excellent to calm the itching of eczema and psoriasis and to soothe flaky, itchy skin, rashes and acne. The water should be applied as a skin toner, on a soft piece of lint and dabbed over the affected areas. To enable maximum absorption, a gauze can be soaked in the hydro-lat and placed over the face or affected area and left for 45 minutes. This is especially useful if a client is stressed, as the time taken for relaxation will help to ease the stress and therefore improve the skin.
- Chamomile floral water can also be used as a wonderful calmer for pets in stressful situations. It can be sprayed on or around them when going to the vets, in thunderstorms or when they are frightened.
₨ 890Buy Now
Benefits of Chamomile Floral Water
Ingredients Of Chamomile Floral Water
How to Use Chamomile Floral Water
Check our bestsellers!